Benefits of a manicure
- Manicure prevents wrinkles on the nails
- Massaging with cream increases the blood circulation in hands, using acupressure techniques, which improves the health of skin.
- Any damages in nails like fragile tips, wear and tear, and splits can be prevented.
- Hangnails are removed.
- It increases the flexibility and suppleness of wrist and hands
- You will get Tidy, shaped and strong nails with glow.
- It will take care of any skin problem
- Use of wax, oils, creams to cleanse, exfoliate and improve the texture of nails and skin.
2110 Hope Mills Road
Fayetteville, NC 28304
Call for an appointment 910-426-2033
Walk-ins accepted based on availability
We cater to Men Women & Children
Located directly across from Sherwood Park Elementary School
Call us today!
Keep your fingernails dry and clean. This prevents bacteria, fungi and other organisms from growing under your fingernails.
Wear cotton-lined rubber gloves when washing dishes, cleaning or using harsh chemicals, and avoid long soaks in the tub.
Trim and file your fingernails regularly. Use a sharp manicure scissors or clippers. Trim your nails straight across, then round the tips in a gentle curve. It might be easiest to trim and file your fingernails when they're soft, such as after bathing.
Use moisturizer. When you use hand lotion, rub the lotion into your fingernails and cuticles, too.